View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 11:56 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
I'm curious to know what are the various methods you guys are using to do this. I recently bought my first iPod (I've had nothing but non-Apple mp3 players up until now), so I guess I can start doing this using iTunes, which is how I assume a lot of you are doing it, but I'm curious what other music services are being used and how you guys (and gals) like them - ya know, pros and cons and all that.

Also, for those of you who use iTunes, how do you, personally, use it? Do you have your entire music collection in your library and only sync up certain artists / albums / playlists / genres to your various mobile devices at any given time, or do you add / remove files from your library as your listening tastes change, syncing the entire library every time you re-sync your device?

Life used to be so simple when I had non-Apple music players - I just dragged and dropped files on and off the things as I wanted to change my mobile listening library. I have a feeling I'm going to miss those days, but maybe not. That's why I'm asking the question, primarily.

Thanks in advance for any comments.
I used iTunes. I have multiple folders and playlists but I just use the mass "music" folder that has everything for most listening, since it's ninety-five percent my music. That's how the odd Bon Jovi or Twilight OST stuff shows up on my posts, it's my wife's I swear.

When I sync to my iPod though, I have a folder for just "my stuff". It keeps the Bon Jovi away.
03/07 -- Video Games Live