View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 06:14 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Last night I decided that I wanted to try drinking again.

I have had SOOOOO much stress, anxiety, and the worst panic attacks that I have ever had in my whole life over the last month. I took yesterday morning to lay in bed for a while and think, "WTF IS GOING ON WITH ME!?" Long story short, I realized that I have not mourned/thought much about my co-worker who passed away last month.... and realized that ever since his passing is when I really hit the brick wall and everything really started to happen.

It was nice to be able to tie everything together and actually realize why I have felt so odd.

Now back to drinking, I was talking to my girlfriend (who has been the most supportive out of everyone with my choice to stop drinking) and we decided to get a nice bottle of Port, watch some Arcturus, and relax. WOW, that was probably the most relaxed I have felt in a long time. I am not going to turn to drinking to solve all my problems , but it definitely does help take the edge off, especially in such difficult/emotionally draining times. Hope to get everything squared away over the next couple weeks and hopefully get myself back to normal
Coming from a drinker, booze never solves anything! I hope everything works out for you. I'm sure it will. My best piece of advice is to stay away from the drink when you are down. It solves nothing and usually makes things worse! Surround yourself with friends and family that care about you.

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)