View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 06:56 AM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

My Top 25 Favorite Video Games Of All-Time

I thought to do this a couple of days ago, and why not? I mean my list of course is going to be ever changing (especially with all the great video games coming out this year), butI haven't seen anybody else do something like this (at least not recently).So here we go, my top 25 video games of all-time (just to let everyone know there will be no Mario or Sonic games in this list).

25.Burnout: Paradise

Genre(s): Racing

I not the biggest fan of racing games, but I sure do love the Burnout series (and Need For Speed of course).The reason why this whole series appealed to me was that it focused on crashing, not just winning a race.While Burnout games for the most part have a like a mission select, closed world gameplay (if there's a proper word for this please let me know), Burnout: Paradise goes with an open-world setting, which is what makes it the best Burnout game.My favorite racing games are those that are open world, and I got to say this takes the cake for best racing game.The racing is great, the crashes are greater, and comes with the perfect theme song (Paradise City).Only bad thing I have to say about is that you don't see people in the cars, which is very irritating, but other than that this game is excellent.

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 02-01-2014 at 12:44 PM.