View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Concert Veteran

I wouldn't just give it to Dixie, I would give the gooker to the entire TNA organization for 2013. 2012 was quite possibly the best year the company ever had. The characters, storyline's and in ring product were all top quality. Bobby Roode, James Storm, Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Angle, Daniels, Kazarian and Bully Ray were the featured guys every week and it made for great TV.

They lost their focus in 2013 and all of a sudden all these guys took a backseat to a bunch of nobodies. Bully and Styles were still pushed strong but the other top guys were forgotten about in favor of what turned out to be a terrible angle with Aces & Eights and over the last few months, the whole heel Dixie thing. Hopefully, putting the belt on Magnus will steer them in the right direction and the guys who were the main focus in 2012 can be that again this year.

I can't believe how bad they got in the span of a year. It really looked like they were heading somewhere 2 years ago but in usual TNA fashion, the powers that be fucked up and didn't seem to know what to do to right the ship. If this keeps up, next years gooker award may go to the death of TNA.