View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Humanaut

3. Summer Slaughter 2013 - The Dillinger Escape Plan, Animals As Leaders, Periphery, Cattle Decapitation*, The Ocean, Revocation, Aeon, Rings of Saturn and Thy Art Is Murder
*House of Blues Orlando -> Disney -> No Cattle Decapitation
Monday, July 29th
Orlando, FL

I'm going to try and keep it short and sweet from here on out. I've been waiting years to see The Ocean and Aeon so this was a show I wanted to attend when dates were announced. I have never seen Revocation live and I've been listening to them a lot lately so that solidified it. We made it on the guest list by letting the Ocean crash at our place in Gainesville. I had a blast. I'll probably never get to see Aeon live again and they killed it. Dillinger is always fantastic and Periphery never disappoints me.

The Ocean

Aeon

Revocation

2. Morbid Angel 'Covenant' 20th Anniversary Tour
The Beacham
Friday, December 6th
Orlando, FL

Well, there's not much to say. It was Morbid Angel. There were 2 sets basically. The only thing that would have been better was to be at the Tampa show but I had to work the next day so there went that idea. I made it just in time for that show as well, I had to take 2 final exams before leaving for Orlando. I sacrificed going to see Finntroll for this show as well.

1. Tension 2013 - Nine Inch Nails and Gary Numan
Amway Center
Thursday, October 31st
Orlando, FL

This was my 4th time seeing NIN. I have been fortunate enough to have gone to the Live: With Teeth, Lights in the Sky, and Wave Goodbye tours. This was the best of the four times. They played an encore with Reptile and it was on Halloween, I hit the fucking jackpot with this show and the 60 days leading up to it since the album came out on my birthday. This was the experience I had with Gravity this year but with live music instead.

NIN - Reptile

The rest of the shows that I attended starting from #6 on down:
6. Intronaut
7. Havok
8. Paul Van Dyk
9. Hatebreed, Shadows Fall, Dying Fetus
10. Goatwhore, 3IOB, Withered, Abiotic
11. Ill Nino
12. Mushroomhead, Soceity's Plague, Gemini Syndrome, Final Trigger

Last edited by illninoese; 12-30-2013 at 07:55 PM.