Thread: A Slappy 2013!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 08:57 AM
Buahahahahaha

A Slappy 2013!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! People are sharing their favorite albums of the year (or it Nat's case, last year) with cool threads that are full of great music (for the most part)! This year was a pretty good to me. Sure, there were a couple of disappointing records here and there, but that's life. Most records I was looking forward to I throughly enjoyed, even if they weren't all Top 10 material. Before I start, I'm gonna let y'all know what to expect from this thread, as it won't be quite like last year's.

For starters, with the exception of my Top 10, none of these albums are really ordered. I'm gonna be putting records into 3 separate categories. Albums I thought were really good, albums I thought were great, and of course, my Top 10. I'll be going through the "really good" and "great" records in alphabetical order, in increments of 4. Top 10 will be the usual increment of 5. Something worth noting is that I only listened to like 5 EPs this year, and was only impressed by 3, so I'll just be including those with the regular albums. I'll also be writing about my Top 10 favorite concerts of the year, meaning the whole deal, not just specific performances. As with many lists, don't expect to just see metal albums. In fact my first batch only has 1...

I'll get started with the first batch real soon. Hopefully this list isn't too "hipster" for some posters out there . Thanks in advance for reading.
10/30 KING DIAMOND
11/06 Intronaut