View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Even Vince has to know Cena/Taker will draw more money than Cena/Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I haven't read that anywhere. The chick gets heat from the live crowds because she's an unlikeable bitch and is totally unworthy of the spot she has. Plus, she can't wrestle for shit. Just look at Vickie Guerrero, if the crowd gives you heat, Vince will keep you around unless you royally fuck up.

Jojo is only 19 and just started. I know it's only women's wrestling but I would at least give her two years before I'd say she's useless. People seem to forget that Trish Stratus was god awful in the ring when she first started with the WWF and look how good she became. You never know what may become of someone in wrestling once they get a little experience under their belt.

Yea but Trish Stratus didn't need to be good in the ring because she was so hot you would start beating off in public and no one would blame you.

Jojo is just a 4/10.

OK, she's more like a 7 but if there was ever a perfect time for that joke.....plus just about everyone is a 4/10 compared to her.

Last edited by JRA; 11-26-2013 at 03:31 PM.