View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 07:11 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Sure dude, sure. Shinedown's Disney Metal is waaaay better than Nickelback's They're both boring live, it turns out. Although I was very surprised to find Shinedown pull way more corny bullshit in their shows. I honestly expected Nickelback's chart success to have turned them into the cheesier ones, yet not a rose in sight.

Also, when I said "most people" hate them because they feel they're supposed to, which is absolutely true, why did you immediately put yourself into that category when your tastes weren't even the subject of discussion? Or feel that because you're an example to the contrary, that makes the description of the majority somehow incorrect?
I didn't realize I commented on either band's live performance. I thought I was talking about the quality of the music both bands make. I haven't seen either band live.

And while I won't deny that there are people out there who hate Nickelback for the hell of it, I feel you're trying to tell yourself that that's the only way anyone could hate the band, and not because they, I don't know, actually dislike their music. And you probably only feel that way because you're a fan of them yourself, and feel the need to defend them or something so you tell yourself that a band you like only has detractors because they feel that have to be detractor, not because they genuinely dislike the music.