View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 01:47 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by apay93 View Post
I was at the Madison show last night and I can't begin to describe how disappointed I am. I spent $43 on a ticket and drove 5+ hours for this show (it's a long story why I drove that far) for an hour long performance (9:45 - 10:45) of only 12 songs as a HEADLINER with only 2 opening bands! I was hoping they'd at least play for an hour and a half with 17 or so songs, but I guess that's too much to expect of Dave these days. They also had Tornado of Souls listed on the set (see comments http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/megade...-73c4ce61.html) but didn't even play that for some reason. Not to mention the sound quality was horrible - all bass and drums, hardly any guitars and vocals. The down-tuning didn't help either, which was extremely noticeable during Trust and Symphony. All of this was made even more ridiculous considering the fact that the other 2 bands sounded just fine.
Don't feel quite as bad about not making it to the Madison date then. Tornado Of Souls was the song I was most sad about missing based on setlists prior to the show and they didn't even play it. The only song I haven't seen live in this set is Set The World Afire. For a Super Collider World Tour headline date, for them to only play one song off the album is also disappointing. I know it's not a popular opinion but I think Super Collider is a great album, their best since United Abominations in my opinion. Anyway, if someone gets the Nonpoint set from the Madison show please post it here or on setlist.fm
Rise Against (9/11)