View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 04:09 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I think the lack of fucks given is entirely due to the Big Show main-eventing.
Yeah, it has nothing to do with Randy Orton's boring ass putting us to sleep with another world title run

Big Show has been getting great reactions lately. His storyline with Triple H and Stephanie actually ended up turning out pretty well for him. His reaction is up there with the ones Punk and Bryan get right now. Big Show is easily the third top face in the company right now.

I don't get the hate I read for Big Show on the internet. Yeah, he sucked the first four or five years of his career but over the course of the last few years he's done the best work we've ever seen from him. For a man his size, he doesn't get the credit he deserves for the solid matches he puts on. He also has a ton of charisma and is very good on the mic. It took him awhile but in terms of putting everything together, ring and mic work and playing his character affectively, but he has been very good over the last couple of years. I don't understand how a lot of fans don't see that?

If this storyline was to go the right way, Big Show should beat Orton clean tonight to get his revenge on Triple H and Stephanie. But they didn't do the right thing with Bryan so I doubt they'll do it tonight.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 11-24-2013 at 04:17 AM.