View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Yeah I'll never tire of Carnivore. My buddy asked me what that Crush Kill Destroy song was he heard over my house and I thought he was frucking with me. I burned him a Carnivore cd and he hasn't stopped talking about them since.

To be honest I'm not a fan of Dead Skin Mask at all but for some reason it was fucking bad ass last night. I usually use that time to go piss and get a drink but it kept my undivided attention for some reason. Maybe it was the timing of it and I was knda on fumes by then. That being said Kill Again or Fight Til Death would have thrown me back into apeshit mode so I agree with ya.

Seasons is unfuckingreal live. That song gets better with every listen and live it just goes to a whole nother level.

Also I won't spoil the surprise but the final backdrop if you haven't heard or seen is the coolest shit EVER!

The only thing that sucks is only Retaliation seems to be in print to buy whereas the s/t just doesn't show up on amazon. I had to blogspot it in order to get it. and I LOVE the s/t much more.

I saw a similar thing happen with Coroner. Punishment For Decadence I was able to buy but No More Color was also out of print. and of course, I love No More Color a million times more.

I'm still kind of pissed the time I saw them do the whole Seasons In The Abyss album live and when they got to that song they completely changed the solos.