View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 08:31 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

The Official ANIME Thread

Anyone dig on the wonderful world of mangas/anime? I been a anime junkie for a good decade now. I started getting into the beautiful visceral world of mangas and anime sometime around my freshmen year of high school, about 2004-2005 era I believe. Hopefully there are some anime heads out there on metalsetlist. For those that wanna get into some classic gems, I would definitely recommend The SERIES "Neon Genesis: Evangelion". It is hands down, the greatest series ever created! So incredible, yet very fucked up, and an extremely depressing series once you finish it up with the movie that came out a year later titled "NEON GENISIS: END OF EVANGELION." Neon Genesis Evangelion: END of Evangelion is not only the greatest anime film ever created. It is an incredible epic piece of art that must seen and witnessed by everyone on goods green earth. The 25 episode series as well as its film is very apocalyptic, eerie, philosophical and just down right FUCKED UP. I remember I lost a good two weeks of sleep from watching that series/movie. Such a beautiful series/film that must seen and witnessed by everyone, and I MEAN EVERYONE.

Theres a starter. Also The show/Manga Berserk is pretty amazing. Hopefully some of y'all can recommend the sep-man some good ol' fashion mangas, anime.

DISCUSSION STARTS...NOW
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 11-20-2013 at 08:44 PM.