In the Navy (cover)
Death Throes of the Terrorsquid
Keelhauled
------------
Set Sail and Conquer
Drum Solo
Captain Morgan's Revenge
Rum

The pirates pulled into Portland a few hours ago and it certainly appeared that everyone had a great time. Alestorm must have really grown in popularity this past year as I saw them almost exactly one year ago in this same venue opening for Epica and it appeared there were more people here tonight.

In the Navy was a surprise cover song but it worked quite well and the crowd sang along with gusto. I think the show had some pacing problems though as it seemed like the entire show should have ended at one or two different points during Captain Morgan's Revenge but kept going instead. It was cool for the lead singer Chris to crowdsurf all the way back to the bar at the very end of the show and the raucous crowd helped him along well. His voice was too far down in the mix though, at least where I was standing but I knew all the words anyway, along with the rest of the crowd it seemed. I was surprised in this day and age to see crowd members with plastic prop swords and guns. To paraphrase a poster back when this tour was first announced, see this show if you like fun. Don't see it if you don't.
11-21 Judas Priest