View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 08:26 PM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I really really really would like to see Journey at least once (preferably with Steve Perry but I know that will never happen), but I know ticket prices for this will be rickdickulous.
You really should if you get the chance, I know I will get attacked for this but I actually think Arnel is a overall better frontman than Steve was.He commands the stage just as good if not better than Steve, and he has heck of a lot more energy than him (while still having pinch-perfect vocal delivery).The ticket prices for the last two shows I went to were twenty dollars, which IMO is not bad, and I definitely got my moneys worth both times I've seen them.

What is really cool about Journey is that they do their sets right.First time I saw them they did 16 songs, with two openers, and last time I saw them they did 18 songs with two openers, which is very good considering Def Leppard only did 14 songs when I saw them the first time and they only had one opener.They always have a great mix of hits and album tracks, and never close with their most popular song!