Thread: 2013 Movies
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
It was pretty good. Everyone had their moments but I think Danny McBride stole the show.
He was pretty damn funny.

In other news, I saw Gravity today. I honestly think it is one of the best movies I've ever seen. Ever.

Ninety minutes of squirming in my seat (literally), tensely waiting to see what would happen next. "Rapt" is hardly a strong enough world to describe how engrossed I was.

Incredible film on every level. You must see this movie.

By the way, we didn't actually see it in 3D (because of our schedule, mainly), and personally I don't think it mattered much. Sure, it would have been cool, but let's just say that the visuals are only one of the many reasons to see this film. I predict it will rake in technical rewards like candy come Oscar time. That, or there's no justice in this fucking world at all. Bullock's performance deserves a nod as well. Simply riveting.

Oh, and one more thing. If you download this movie on the interwebs and view it on your PC, you are missing the whole damn point. If you wait until it drops on video, you're still missing the intended experience. This movie must be experienced in a theater. 3D would be nice, but as I said, it's not necessary. But yeah, go see it at the theater. You'll be glad you did.

\fanboyrant