I finally broke down and bought it yesterday.
With working in retail, I needed a serious stress reliever and killing virtual people seemed like a good solution.
I'm only about 12% at the moment, but here's what I've picked up on so far.
1. The term "LifeInvader" is sadly hilarious.
2. The "Grass Roots" Strangers & Freaks side mission almost made me piss myself laughing.
3. I want Chop as my own dog.
4. In the future, there should be a GTA: Alaska or something to the equivalent, because playing the game in the snow is fun as fuck.
5. You can really tell that they took 5 years to develop this thing. Seeing your bootprint scuff on any car after you kick it is insane.
Jun. 11 - King's X
Aug. 1 - Van Halen
Sep. 13 - Scorpions