View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 08:32 AM
Concert Veteran

I don't understand why JR is talking the fall for this? Nobody has ever been able to control Flair. All of a sudden JR is just supposed to know how to do that? I don't know what Flair was saying that caused so much stir but wouldn't cutting the man off and asking him to leave have made a bigger scene then just letting him stay and rant about whatever he wanted? Surely, Vince can't be this stupid either, he had to know what he was getting into when he asked Flair to make a public appearance. Everyone knows Flair is never gonna quit his partying ways, so the odds of him showing up drunk or at the very least buzzed and saying whatever he wanted were pretty high to begin with.

I know Vince, Stephanie and HHH are very busy people but one of those three or someone else from upper management should've been there to oversee the whole thing in case it did get out of hand. When you give Ric Flair a live mic these days, the odds of that happening are pretty good. I see this more as Vince, Stephanie and HHH's fault then JR's.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 09-13-2013 at 08:35 AM.