View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:55 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
It wasn't this that got captain oversell in trouble. This was said in character to promote the current storyline. I read he got in trouble for something else he said while out doing promotion for Summerslam. Let's face it, if he said that particular quote about Orton out of character he would no longer have a job right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Went to a WWE house show in Brooklyn tonight, not bad at all. House shows are cool because they actually wrestle and keep the drama BS to a real minimum, you also get to see younger talent perform so it's fun. Matches are longer hence less matches than a TV taping. Good to see Bo Dallas again, haven't seen the guy since Rumble. Not even close to packed, the crowd sucked except obviously for DB's entrance. Heyman was the usual gold on the mic. All in all pretty fun.

Rvd vs Ambrose
Real Americans vs Bo Dallas & Sami Zayn (NXT)
Natalya vs Brie Bella
CM Punk vs Curtis Axel
Drew McIntyre vs Tyson Kidd
Uso's vs Reigns/Rollins
Orton vs Bryan
No wrestling fan has or ever will say "It's good to see Bo Dallas again" I'm a little surprised to see that they came back to Brooklyn so quickly. Didn't they just have a RAW or SD taping there a few months ago? I know it's a highly populated area but they should at least have about 6 months between visits. It seems like they came back too soon and got a shit crowd because of that. I haven't been to a house show in a long time but there are always fun.

Tonight's RAW is from Toronto, so the crowd will be awesome. Can't wait to see how they react to everything. Plus, Edge is advertised to make an appearance on the show Too bad he had to retire the way he did, nobody has really taken his place since he left, you can make an argument that maybe Punk or Bryan have I guess. The WWE just doesn't feel the same without him. Especially when it comes to the world heavyweight championship, the title has fallen so far down the card since Edge retired.