View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:05 PM
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
I have a tendency of printing out my tickets on the very day of the show. I did that for Black Sabbath in Irvine, high on fire, Eyehategod ect. Also, I never really use my email at all.

Oh well, I deserve the flames and insults. I'll eventually get over it. Atleast i got to see them once, even though I don't remember jack shit.
Dude, that really sucks.

In an attempt to make you feel better, years ago my wife (girlfriend at the time) and I had bought tickets to see Overkill, who were and are my favourite band. The show was on a Sunday, and for some reason I always used to chose Ticketmaster centre pick-up as my delivery method, even though regular mail was always free. Well, don't you know it, the day of the show rolls around and I go to my wife, "Shit! Overkill is today!" Of course the Ticketmaster pick-up centre was closed on Sundays, so we couldn't go. Now, neither of us really felt like going anyway, and didn't REALLY try and see if we could get the tickets some other way, but like... yeah... people miss shows and stuff...

Anyway, I get my tickets mailed to me now! lol