View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post
So I guess Jon kicked Richie off the tour for good. He was reportedly getting 2 million a month, plus 20% of the tour profits. Seems like some pretty good pay to me. I know Jon makes much more money than that, but the band isn't called Sambora. Richie will still get royalties from music sales and a percentage of merchandising. They didn't say he was gone for good, who knows if he'll ever come back. The guitar player they have now makes 10k a month. Like I said before I am not a big fan anymore, just thought it was interesting. There's no way Richie can make anywhere close to that being solo, he should have just kissed Jon's ass and took all that cash.
Let me make sure I understand, he was getting 2 million month, plus 20% of the tour profits and he thinks he isn't getting payed enough? That's stupid, as much as I love Richie, I just think it's stupid if he is leaving because of that.Now, maybe there is a legit reason why he should leave and we just haven't discovered it yet..If he leaves though my previous comment still stands and they most likely won't be my favorite band anymore.