Line-Up:
Dale Crover – drums, vocals
Trevor Dunn – bass
King Buzzo – guitar, vocals
Dave Lombardo – drums
Mike Patton – vocals, samples, electronics
Kevin Rutmanis – bass
David Scott Stone – guitar, electronics

1. Good Morning Slaves (Book 1: Page 27)
2. Night Goat
3. The Omen (Ave Satani)
4. Cholo Charlie (Book 1: Page 3)
5. White Men Are the Vermin of the Earth
6. Terpulative Guns & Drugs (Book 1: Page 28)
7. Ol’ Black Stooges
8. Ripping Chicken Meat (Book 1: Page 1)
9. The Bit
10. Musthing with the Phunts (Book 1: Page 29)
11. Me and the Farmer (Book 1: Page 14)
12. She’s a Puker (Book 1: Page 6)
13. The Turkey Doctor (Book 1: Page 10)
14. Hooch
15. Mombius Hibachi
16. Liquorton Gooksburg (Book 1: Page 23)
17. Skin Horse
18. Cape Fear

Here’s another prime example of the Melvins and Ipecac releasing something that really never needed to be released. I’m sure Mike Patton fanboys tell themselves that they love it but they’re probably in denial. This album actually spelled the end of my love affair with Mike Patton. This is a split album dubbed the Fantomas+Melvins Big Band, where both bands were on stage at the same time (Buzz was/is a member of both) and there are a lot of great Melvins songs on here and a lot of great Fantomas songs too. But Mike Patton just ruins the whole experience by being too much in the forefront of it all. The album died for me in the intro to Night Goat. The greatest bass riff of all-time was just ruined by him singing over it. That bass riff does not get fucked with and when Mike Patton is squawking like a monkey during it I just lost all respect for him and yelled at my speakers for him to shut the hell up and let the riff do it’s job. Since this album was recorded two years earlier it didn’t work. After that it was just not an enjoyable listening experience. Just a case of too many cooks in the kitchen. And a lot of the Melvins songs are just fragments too. It would’ve probably been amazing to see live but just listening to it on album was very frustrating. There were actually thirty two songs played at this show but half of them got cut. I’m really glad they did. I don’t think I want to hear Mary Lady Bobby Kins, Lovely Butterfly, Jew Boy Flower Head, Let It All Be and especially AMAZON get the same terrible treatment the Melvins songs that are on here did. If I heard Mike Patton making fart noises over AMAZON I really would’ve gotten very mad. I listened to this album a grand total of once, that was the day I got it ten years ago. I hated it so much that it came right out of my CD player, went back on the shelf and hasn’t even made it too my iTunes library. And it's really too bad because I remember being so excited for this album because I was a huge Patton fanboy at the time, not to mention a huge Melvins fan. I saw the tracklisting a few months before it came out and got really excited. Two of my favorite bands at the time, together. How could it not be awesome? Boy, was I ever wrong.
Best Song: nothing
Rating: 0 out of 5

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2

Last edited by adamclark52; 08-18-2013 at 06:17 PM.