Label: Ipecac

Line-Up:
King Buzzo - performer
Dale Crover Ė performer
Korny Ass Joker (Kevin Rutmanis) - performer
Adam Jones Ė performer

1. Untitled
2. Untitled

Wow, this one is a hard pill to swallow. This album will test the limits of how much youíre willing to abuse yourself to consider yourself a fan of the Melvins. Itís a live album recorded about two and a half years before it was released (December 13th, 1998 to be exact) and isnít meant to be enjoyable at all. Itís a one hour-long torturous block of feedback, noise, and random sample before segueing into Eyes Flys. Thatís it. Itís not one bit fun to listen to and in the ten years since it came out I myself have probably listened to it three times. As terrible as it is itís a perfect Melvins album and is exactly what Iíd expect from them. It was actually supposed to be part three of the trilogy before the idea for the Crybaby came about and it would have been a perfect ending to that series. Just a huge mind-fuck. I still consider this to be amongst the good Melvins releases but itís just a prime example of Ipecac letting the Melvins release whatever they want. I would only recommend this to the hardest of the die-hards.
Best Song: N/A
Rating: 4 out of 5
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation