View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 04:57 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackedUpForBBQ View Post
AIC also played Darien Lake in '07 opening for Velvet Revolver, but as you can imagine it was a very short set. That show in '06 in the Falls was the best setlist wise..... they'll probably never do Sea of Sorrow again
Jerry Cantrell must not like Sea Of Sorrow because it hasn't been played in many years. It was a hit for them to and usually AIC does a good job at playing most of them with regularity. But SOS never shows up, maybe it's just one of those songs a band forgets about and doesn't even realize it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetgrass View Post
Totally and wholeheartedly agree! Would is my favorite AIC song.

I haven't had a chance to see them live yet, so I might buy tickets for the Tinley Park, IL show next Thursday. Surprisingly, it looks like the show hasn't sold very well based on the interactive seat map. I just hope they swap Angry Chair if I go
Tickets haven't been selling too good for most of the tour. I was checking out the interactive seat maps for some of the shows to. My show was selling like crap but more people than I expected showed up. Since it was a sunday they probably got a lot of walk up sales. People may have seen online that there were a lot of tickets left and figured they would just get them at the door instead.

Looking at setlist fm, they are changing up the set each show this tour. Half the songs stay the same and then the rest of it gets rotated around each night. Even though it's a short set it may be worth going just for that.