View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 05:51 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
It's sad that not only do they use so many of the WWE's cast-offs but now UFC's as well.

The big rumors were it was Bob Holly or Low Ki. Either would've been better but gotten pretty bad reactions too. Bob Holly would've just gotten some eye rolls, and a lot of people would have had no idea who Low Ki is. But people seem downright mad about Tito Ortiz.

It's incredible how much TNA has fallen apart in the last three weeks. I don't feel bad for the managers and fools backstage but I feel bad for guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin and Abyss who will never make it to the WWE.
I think Low Ki may have gotten an OK reaction. He has wrestled for TNA before and he's a well known name on the independent scene and a lot of TNA fans follow that. Since they are yet again trying to re-build the X Division he would've been a nice addition to that and more importantly would've brought something to TNA unlike Ortiz.

It does suck that so many talented guys on the TNA roster will never get a chance at the big time. With the way Bryan and Punk have turned out it's very possible guys like AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels could be very successful in the WWE. Bobby Roode and James Storm could make a good name for themselves to if Vince singed them and used them right. The problem with all these guys is their age. Daniels is 40 and the other guys are in their mid 30s now. I'm not sure if the WWE would wanna take a chance on any of them because of that if they had the opportunity. They would all no doubt spend some time down in WWE developmental before they came up with a character and storyline to bring them up to the main roster. By then these guys would be getting a bit older.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 08-03-2013 at 06:08 AM.