View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:30 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
So many people are so negative about this tour, including my brother and my best friend who both love Sabbath. I don't get it, what's the problem? The setlist? Did you expect them to play the full Sabotage album? Is it the fact they're playing new songs? Is it because of Tommy Clufetos?

I'm not trying to be a dick but I honestly don't get it. I think they sound good in the videos available, the setlist is nice, and they're just doing their thing the same as they always have. Were people expecting more because this was sort of billed as another 'Reunion' tour? And, yes, the whole world already knows that no Bill is a bummer but even if they had Bill I don't see that drastically changing a lot of the comments people are making.
I agree. What's everyone's deal? A lot of it is also people bashing Ozzy and his vocals, which they seem to place an overly-high standard on, despite his age and history and whatnot. I saw their Lolla show last year and it was awesome. Sure, Ozzy had a couple of bad notes, but so what? He was really good besides that, and it didn't detract from the show. I was having such a good time, I didn't really notice them until I listened to a bootleg.
9/23 - King Crimson
9/29 - Belphegor/Rotting Christ