4.Let Your Heads Roll
5.Love Is Breaking My Heart
6.Paradise
7.(Enola Gay)Drop The Bomb
8.Fallout
9.Playin' Fools
10.The End

Released In 1986

First off I'd like to say sorry for the very slow review output, I've been very busy as of late and haven't had much time, while also trying to gather as much knowledge of power metal bands as I can so I am able to know what albums are released when and what bands I don't need to worry about until later on.Now that's said, time for the review.Grave Digger are one of power metals earliest greats, and this album is a somewhat of a little disappointment after hearing two incredible albums (Heavy Metal Breakdown, Witch Hunter).This album is by no means bad, there's just something missing from the previous two that I can't out my finger on.The guitar is great on this album, nowhere near the incredible guitar playing of Witch Hunter, but there's definitely still greatness in it.The riffs are nothing spectacular, but the guitar tone however still is.The bass playing is pretty impressive as well, and probably an actual improvement over previous records.The drums are solid as well, and as for the vocals, well they definitely haven't changed but it wouldn't be Grave Digger without this style of vocals.This record seems to be their most speed metal oriented than any of their other releases, so I guess that contributes to the albums not to high rating for straying to far from power metal.They are definitely some worthwhile gems in here for sure though, like the furious guitar attack of "Fire In Your Eyes", the spooky ballad "Love Is Breaking My Heart", and the catchiest song on the album, the rocker "Playin' Fools".

Highlight:
"Playin' Fools" http://grooveshark.com/s/Playin+Fools/U16Fo?src=5

7/10

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 03-15-2014 at 09:31 AM.