Thread: 2013....
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 02:16 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
No, it sounds exactly the same. EXACTLY THE SAME. If you'd approached the albums the right way round, I'm pretty certain you'd find Deathlike boring too. It's just all the same songs again, but not as good.
In that context, I guess I can see where you're coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
To reiterate my post in the "Now Playing Album" thread from earlier today, Heart of Oak by Anciients rips. Almost godlike combo of prog/stoner/sludge with hints of black metal in the vocals, so many fucking riffs Could find its way into my top 10 upon further listens.
Fuck yes. Love that Mastodon worship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
whoa
Dude - with all due respect, you sound like an addict waiting to happen (and I mean that with nothing but genuine concern). The silver lining for you is that, should things turn out that way, you seem to be introspective enough and intelligent enough to know that it's time to do something about it (which is an advantage most folks don't have). If the wheels ever start to fall off, just promise yourself that you'll give somebody like yours truly a shout before it's too late. Help is there if you need it / want it bad enough. Good luck, broski.

Last edited by Natrlhi; 07-25-2013 at 02:19 PM.