Thread: 2013....
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 11:49 AM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Dude if you're overwhelmed with new music, maybe you should just chill and not worry about hearing every new album that comes out!
I have the same problem. At first it was fun, and then it became a chore. Not just new music - everything. I have so many bands I feel I need to listen to. Initially I had them all bookmarked in separate playlists on Spotify, but I was sick of turning on Spotify and having all that music just staring in the face. Pleading with me to listen to them. But it was just so overwhelming. So I deleted the playlists and instead made a Word document to keep track of the stuff I need to listen to; this way it's not staring me in the face every time I turn on Spotify. But this still hasn't worked for two reasons: 1) if they're staring me in the face all the time, I'll probably end up listening to one or two of them; 2) even with having it in a separate file, it's still in the back of my head, stressing me out considerably. I know it's there and it's not going away until I do something about it.

~~bunch of sentimental shit~~

Sorry 'bout that...

Last edited by larvtard; 07-25-2013 at 04:08 PM.