View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
The band plays by-the-books pop hard rock/pop metal and their gothic image with sugary-sweet clean vocals attract every tween thinking that rebellion is just about how much eyeliner is applied. To be fair, Black Veil Brides is Avenged Sevenfold. That's not even a hyperbole or anything, they sound exactly like Avenged Sevenfold.
Now that I've been getting into Avenged Sevenfold lately I see why now everyone says this about BvB. The best description I ever read for BvB I read on Hardrock Heaven a couple of weeks ago, and that is this: "If Pretty Boy Floyd and Avenged Sevenfold engaged in some wham-bam business in a Hot Topic dressing room, the resulting lovechild might look and sound a lot like Black Veil Brides".Hilarious but so true, they have the image and the hooky, anthemic nature of glam, but everything else is Avenged (who I also can find some Crue influence in).But I still love the band even though everybody hates them .Hardly anything to do with the warp tour I know, but just wanted to through that out there.