View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 03:23 PM
One who onions things

Hey everyone, I've got a couple cool interviews for you guys this weekend! First up is my chat with Rick Wartell from Trouble. So originally we were scheduled to talk on Tuesday morning. I called him and said "Hi Rick, we have an interview scheduled, are you ready to go?" He says "Um, I was not informed of this. I have literally left my house." Needless to say, what followed was me apologizing like a fool and we agreed to reschedule. Apparently Trouble's PR lady just totally spaced on letting him know we had an interview scheduled. We then talked the next day and I think we had a really fun conversation! This wasn't in the transcription since it's kind of tough to make readable, but when I mentioned that "The Last Judgement" was thirty years old, I heard a loud smacking sound come from his end of the line and he said "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" I think I accidentally made him feel old haha.

http://metalassault.com/Interviews/2...-rick-wartell/

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the chat, I have an interview with Eric Wagner from The Skull scheduled for tomorrow morning and maybe an interview with one of the Orchid dudes tomorrow night, so those should be fun!
Satan/Slough Feg - 10/25
King Diamond - 8/31
Judas Priest - 11/16