View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 03:23 PM
One who onions things

Hey everyone, I've got a couple cool interviews for you guys this weekend! First up is my chat with Rick Wartell from Trouble. So originally we were scheduled to talk on Tuesday morning. I called him and said "Hi Rick, we have an interview scheduled, are you ready to go?" He says "Um, I was not informed of this. I have literally left my house." Needless to say, what followed was me apologizing like a fool and we agreed to reschedule. Apparently Trouble's PR lady just totally spaced on letting him know we had an interview scheduled. We then talked the next day and I think we had a really fun conversation! This wasn't in the transcription since it's kind of tough to make readable, but when I mentioned that "The Last Judgement" was thirty years old, I heard a loud smacking sound come from his end of the line and he said "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" I think I accidentally made him feel old haha.

http://metalassault.com/Interviews/2...-rick-wartell/

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the chat, I have an interview with Eric Wagner from The Skull scheduled for tomorrow morning and maybe an interview with one of the Orchid dudes tomorrow night, so those should be fun!