View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:08 AM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost at Number One View Post
Am I really the only one that thinks this set is absolute shit? I mean, I do love that they put Psycho Circus back in, and I actually love Say Yeah, but Let Me Go, Rock 'n' Roll? Heavens on Fire AND Lick it Up? For the most part, it's the same old same old, again and again.

The Shock Me / Outta This World / solo travesty has got to go. Gene and Paul both need to stop flying. Paul's voice is shot. I mean, he can't even speak clearly anymore, let alone sing.

I've been a fan since 1978. I've defended them through every era. There have been many highs and lows, but I feel like they're now at their lowest. As much as it pains me to say it, or even feel this way, I believe it's time for them to say goodbye.
Yes, yes you are.

As I said before if they could fit "Crazy Crazy Nights" and "Strutter" in there somewhere, it would the perfect Kiss set.Even though Paul's voice sounds rough, it's definitely not enough to make the show not worth seeing.As long as the guys are enjoying it and the 5,000-10,000 fans are showing up every night, I don't think they are going to stop anytime soon.