Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:34 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Too slow and jumping around between too many characters describes this whole shows run, not just this season. This season I ended up fast forwarding through a lot of it and still didn't feel like I missed anything by the end of it. There's too many characters and I've not been given one good reason to care about 90 percent of them. Remembering all their names is a whole other thing to. Besides Tyrion, Ned Stark, Arya, Daenerys and her dragons I find that I don't care about anyone else on the show. Jon Snow and Robb Stark are decent supporting characters but nobody else does anything for me . It's just too all over the place and needs to concentrate on just a handful of characters.

The "Red Wedding" episode this season was pretty awesome and should've been the season finale. It was funny seeing all over the internet how people freaked out over that episode. It's like they've never watched anything violent on TV or in movies before.

I do look forward to the inevitable wacking of King Geoffrey and please can we get some more damn White Walkers already. All this build up over winter coming and these creatures who come with it and we barely get anything out of it in three seasons When the show is at it's best it's tough to beat. It just takes so damn long to get to the good stuff.
Yup, I pretty much agree with you on all your points. I hate almost every character on the show. I know I'm supposed to hate them but I'm not even rooting for anyone; save that Onion Knight guy, Arya, the Hound, Samwise and Hodor. Like when Catherine got hr throat slashed I was like, "yup".

Of all the characters this season I think I had the biggest hate-on for that girl who's marrying Geoffery. I know she's just playing him, but she's just such a moron.

It's building to a lot with the White Walkers and the dragon girl (who is looking like she will kick some ass) but I have a bad feeling it will be disappointing in the end.

And the nudity and sex is something I'm getting tired of. No girls back then were built like that, no way. It's almost like the author is living out all his fantasies in one fell swoop. But damn, Robb Starks wife had a great ass.

I watched it more out of duty. Doing it in one sitting wasn't a very good idea. The anticipation for the next episode was gone because it was coming right up. And the anticipation for next season was lost because I was exhausted.
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live

Last edited by adamclark52; 07-01-2013 at 09:03 AM.