Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I just did season three in one sitting. I didn't like it too much. It was a little slow and jumped around between too many characters. I guess seasons three and four are actually going to be the third book split in half, from what I've heard. And that makes sense since this season seemed like the start of a lot.

Not enough Whitewalkers either. Something tells me my desire to see more of that won't be fulfilled until season eight.
Too slow and jumping around between too many characters describes this whole shows run, not just this season. This season I ended up fast forwarding through a lot of it and still didn't feel like I missed anything by the end of it. There's too many characters and I've not been given one good reason to care about 90 percent of them. Remembering all their names is a whole other thing to. Besides Tyrion, Ned Stark, Arya, Daenerys and her dragons I find that I don't care about anyone else on the show. Jon Snow and Robb Stark are decent supporting characters but nobody else does anything for me . It's just too all over the place and needs to concentrate on just a handful of characters.

The "Red Wedding" episode this season was pretty awesome and should've been the season finale. It was funny seeing all over the internet how people freaked out over that episode. It's like they've never watched anything violent on TV or in movies before.

I do look forward to the inevitable wacking of King Geoffrey and please can we get some more damn White Walkers already. All this build up over winter coming and these creatures who come with it and we barely get anything out of it in three seasons When the show is at it's best it's tough to beat. It just takes so damn long to get to the good stuff.