View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:44 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Black Fag -- Fullerton, CA -- June 30th, 2013

Source: me
Venue: Slidebar

I randomly decided to check out Black Fag for free tonight. They are the absolutely fabulous tribute to the worlds bitchiest band. They play Black Flag songs and make a gay twist on it that is hysterical. The set times said they started at 1030, so I was drinking at the bar until 1025 and went in and they were already on, but I only missed the first song. They played an awesome set and there was a really good crowd. My favorite part was the singer(Jeff Penalty) said there was a special guest in the crowd. He said Kieth Morris was there and was going to sing a song with them. One of the gay dancers for the band came up with fake dreds, glasses and and OFF! shirt and was singing I Don't Care. Halfway through the song, the other dancer came on stage wearing a Hello Kitty beanie and a toy cat, claiming to be Greg Ginn. They then proceeded to play an awesome song that pretty much made fun of FLAG and Black Flag for doing their summer tour. I really hope someone filmed it cause it was epic. If you can see these guys, do it! So funny.

Nervous Breakdown
Gimme Gimme Gimme
Revenge
Fix Me
I've Had It
Six Pack
Thirsty and Miserable
Wasted
I Don't Care/Summer Tour
Heard it Before
TV Party
Jealous Again