View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 12:20 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Bryan is winning the RAW MITB match. They didn't have him beat Orton on RAW for nothing. Orton rarely gets pinned let alone taps out, so they no doubt have big plans for Bryan. Punk doesn't need to win the match because he's reached the status of being one of those guys who can get a title shot whenever he wants. If you think RVD has any chance of winning then you're smoking stronger shit then he does.

I'm pissed Jericho isn't involved in something better. He's had issues with Del Rio and Ziggler so why not make it a triple threat match for the heavyweight title at the PPV? This shit with Ryback makes no sense, they could've just thrown him in the other MITB match.

The MITB match for smackdown is Ambrose, Cesaro, Sandow, Rhodes, Fandango, Barrett and Swagger. All very good workers except for Fandango. At least it's all young up and comers getting shot. My guess is Ambrose will win.
Ambrose winning would be mint. As far as Jericho goes let's be honest Ryback will probably be with the WWE for a lot more years than Jericho. And Ryback has looked BAD the last few months. They killed the poor guy when they turned him heel and they have to rebuild him to give him any credibility. So, you have him beat a well established star. And you put him with a ring-god like Jericho so he not only gets a win over a big star but Jericho will make him look really good in the process. It sucks to see Jericho seemingly "getting fed" to Ryback but it'll do good for Ryback. Jericho could lose a million matches in a row and he'll still be one of the best because the matches will still be great. That all said, I'm going off Ryback winning. If he loses then we know that someone out there hates the poor guy.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2