View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:21 AM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Kiss -- Zurich, Switzerland -- June 20th, 2013

Before you ask, no I did not go to this show.They live streamed the entire concert on AXS TV.Now I wasn't sure if I should put this thread here just because I didn't go to the show and just watched it, so if it needs to be moved please move it.My Dad heard about that is was coming on and turned it on when Psycho Circus was ending.The whole thing was good, it is KISS we're talking about here, but at times the vocals seemed to go down in volume (didn't happen when I saw them).I don't know if it was the sound guy or just the TV, but it wasn't enough for me to say this is bad.So I spent 11:00 pm-1:00 am last night watching a KISS concert, I can't think of anyway better to spend a night.

Anyway here's the set for the show, same set I believe they've been doing but here it is anyway:

1.Psycho Circus
2.Shout It Out Loud
3.Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
4.I Love It Loud
5.Hell Or Hallelujah
6.War Machine (Gene breathes fire)
7.Heaven's On Fire
8.Deuce
9.Say Yeah
10.Shock Me (only first verse)
11.Outta This World (Tommy and Eric jam)
12.God Of Thunder (Gene bass solo intro — spits blood and flies
13.Lick It Up
14.Love Gun (Paul flies over crowd to the B-stage)
15.Rock And Roll All Nite (Paul smashes guitar)
Encore:
16.Detroit Rock City
17.I Was Made For Lovin' You
18.Black Diamond
God Gave Rock 'n' Roll To You II (they didn't show this track being played, but apparently they used it as an outro of sorts)

As I've said before, replace Say Yeah with Crazy Crazy Nights and you got yourself a perfect, realistic KISS show.