Thread: PS4 Announced
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
fanboy calling another a fanboy
I don't see how it's fanboying when I'm stating facts and I still acknowledge what's wrong with the console.

The Kinect commands CAN be turned off. There was this big fucking hullabaloo not too long ago about people freaking out that people could run in the room and shout "XBOX OFF!" and shut their shit down, but the Kinect is like the Kinect now and you can disable that.

Also PS+ gives away free games from 5 years ago too, so I dunno what you're trying to say. Free shit is free shit.

Dunno how PS+ is a better deal than Xbox Live. They both cost about the same and Microsoft's servers have never been hacked and had all their users information leaked, so... :3c

As for the family plan, it looks like they're discontinuing that because of their reversed DRM. Would've been awesome but it doesn't take away from anything now that it's not in there anymore.

And about the guests being able to play on Xbox Live - that's not how it is. I have guest accounts on my Xbox that can't play multiplayer or download things because they're just guest accounts. It'll be great for families to have one account with Xbox Live and several other accounts that all get the benefits of Xbox Live for free.