Originally Posted by mankvill
I am going to refute almost everything you just said
1. Does not need an Internet connection. The first time you turn it on you need a connection, then you'll never need to connect the Xbone to the internet again.
2. Destiny and Kingdom Hearts 3 are multiplat. So is FFXV.
3. Kinect voice and camera commands can be turned off, just like they can be now.
4. Xbox One has a deal that you can buy one game and share it digitally with up to ten people. It's called a "family plan" but it can be any 10 Xbox Live users.
5. Xbox Live is now offering three free game downloads a month.
6. PS4 is making online multiplayer a PS+ requirement, so it's not free anymore.
7. Any guest account on an Xbox One console where the main account has Xbox Live also have Xbox Live access.
So yeah, someone needs to stop fanboying.
Take your own advice, it will be good for you.Microsoft sucks no matter what they do anyway.
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 06-19-2013 at 02:48 PM.