Thread: PS4 Announced
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
I will definitely be getting PS4, but not until like April/May of next year, whenever Elder Scrolls Online comes out.I got Battlefield 4, COD: Ghost, and Kingdom Hearts HD Remix to keep me occupied until then.Xbox One is going to be a piece of junk in my opinion, considering A) needs an Internet connection (which sometimes mine gets jacked), B) needs a Kinect hooked up at all times, C) won't have Destiny or Kingdom Hearts 3,and finally D) its $100 more.Sure, you have people that will say "It's only a $100 more!", but today's economy is definitely not in my families favor.And if you still have to pay for online for Xbox, that is even more of a reason not to buy it.I don't care what anybody says, but 95% of the people who are going to buy an Xbox One are Xbox fan boys/girls, and are just trying to fool themselves into thinking that it is a great system.I have many Xbox user friends that are switching to Sony, so it's not just my opinion taken into thought here.Microsoft is just a extremely greedy company, no matter what anyone says.The Xbox One is now more like an entertainment system that supports games, unlike PS4 which is going to be a gaming system that supports DVDs, I would much rather have a system that focuses on gaming more.The controller for Xbox One is basically the same old same old, but the PS4 controller sees the traditional controller evolving into a new thing.Bottom line, PS4 is going to be the winner of this competition.
I am going to refute almost everything you just said

1. Does not need an Internet connection. The first time you turn it on you need a connection, then you'll never need to connect the Xbone to the internet again.

2. Destiny and Kingdom Hearts 3 are multiplat. So is FFXV.

3. Kinect voice and camera commands can be turned off, just like they can be now.

4. Xbox One has a deal that you can buy one game and share it digitally with up to ten people. It's called a "family plan" but it can be any 10 Xbox Live users.

5. Xbox Live is now offering three free game downloads a month.

6. PS4 is making online multiplayer a PS+ requirement, so it's not free anymore.

7. Any guest account on an Xbox One console where the main account has Xbox Live also have Xbox Live access.

So yeah, someone needs to stop fanboying.
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER