3.Reptile
4.Guardians
5.Phantoms Of Death
6.Metal Invaders
7.Gorgar
8.Heavy Metal (Is The Law)
9.How Many Tears

Released In 1985

Helloween, not only one of the greatest power metal bands of all-time, not only one of best metal bands of all time, but also one of the best artists of all-time period.In early 1985 they released their self-titled EP.Though a good EP for a debut, it just didn't have enough power that it could have had, and it was more in vain of speed metal than power metal.Their actual ALBUM debut though is most likely the best pre-Keeper era power metal album their is.Kai Hansen's vocals are more improved, the guitars (played also by Kai Hansen as well as Michael Weikath) are more aggressive and the tone is more beefy, Markus Grosskopf (bass player) keeps a very strong solid backbone with some good fills and riffs thrown here and there, and Ingo Schwichtenberg does a phenomenal job of the drums.After the title-intro, the album kicks things into gear right of the bat with amazing "Ride The Sky", making for an amazing first impression, and it is definitely the highlight of this album.The album never stops for the rest of the 8 tracks, just in-your-face power metal all the way."Phantoms Of Death" in particular has possibly the best guitar sound on the entrie album, and "Heavy Metal (Is The Law)" features incredible drum work.To conclude things, it is one heck of a power metal record that gets overlooked sometimes because it's right before two classics.

Highlight:
"Ride The Sky" http://grooveshark.com/s/Ride+The+Sky/3gIErD?src=5

10/10

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 07-25-2013 at 08:00 PM.