View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 12:43 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
I had that spaten the other day based on my dads recommendation and J actually really enjoyed it. I guess lagers can be great after all. (In fact I just had an Eku 28, also a doppelbock, which was fantastic and incredible and omg it tasted like molasses and candy) btw I was looking at the beer advocate reviews for the spaten optimator, and - are you stella77artois?
Good, great stuff. Will look for that Eku 28. I friggin love doppelbocks. And yep, that's me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epidemic Reign View Post
Edit: oh, and also a Bud Light platinum before the movie. Guess that wasn't really worth mentioning.
Bid Light platinum is immensely better than regular Bud Light, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymetal14 View Post
Dark n Stormy
Watchusett Blueberry
Sam Adams Cherry Wheat

Not as big of a fan of the Cherry Wheat as I thought I would be. The blueberry was great though!
Cherry Wheat seems to be hit or miss. I really believe that every batch tastes different. I've had it when it tastes like a delicious wheat beer with a natural cherry taste and full of strong wheat flavor. Then i've had it when it tastes like an average wheat beer and loads of artificial cherry flavor. It does however, always seem to be good on tap.

12/07: Slipknot/Korn (?)
12/13: Despised Icon (?)