View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 10:08 PM
N00B

Obituary -- Ybor City, FL -- June 8th, 2013

This was a special show, it was recorded and streamed online for everyone to see, and I think it will be made into a live DVD.
--

Singod - I had never listened to this local band but I've always heard good things, to me they felt like a thrashy Killswitch Engage, and they were pretty cool, their guitarist is insanely talented, I'll have to check them out further - 7/10

Druid Lord - I interviewed 3/4 members of this band before the show and they're awesome dudes, to me their music is like a mix between St Vitus and Morbid Angel, good ol' doom-death metal, I loved the bluesy side their guitars brought a well, in my opinion one of the better FL locals out there, and I'm sure they'll get signed soon, check em' out! - 8/10

Obituary - I up until tonight had never seen any of the "classic" FL death metal bands (which is pathetic seeing as I've lived in FL my whole life), and I was ecstatic about finally getting to see my favorite death metal band (next to Death of course) live, and with a special set, from the second that Donald Tardy walked on stage through the final note of the outro, the entire crowd gave everything they had and Obituary gave it right back, I was also pleasantly surprised that Obituary are a little more melodic and sometimes thrashy live. They played their first THREE albums all in their entireties, which was a lengthy set to say the least, but they definitely proved they haven't lost anything in the past 20 years, they're definitely must see band I you're a fan of death metal. - 9.5/10
---

Obituary

1)Eternal Bleeding
2)Godly Beings
3)Till Death
4)Immortal Visions
5)Gates To Hell
6)Words Of Evil
7)Suffocation
8)Intoxicated
9)Deadly Intentions
10)Bloodsoaked
11)Stinkupuss
12)Infected
13)Body Bag
14)Chopped In Half
15)Circle Of The Tyrants (Celtic Frost cover)
16)Dying
17)Find The Arise
18)Cause Of Death
19)Memories Remain
20)Turned Inside Out
21)I'm In Pain
22)Back To One
23)Dead Silence
24)In The End Of Life
25)Sickness
26)Corrosive
27)Killing Time
28)The End Complete
29)Rotting Ways
30)Slowly We Rot

Druid Lord

1)Chamber Of Ghastly Horror
2)Curse Of the Skull
3)Witchfinder
4)Gorgon Witch
5)Druid Death Cult
6)Black Candle Sťance
7)Circle Of Vultures
---

Druid Lord

Obituary

Last edited by TheNobleFaceHumper; 06-08-2013 at 10:52 PM.