View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
I hope he does a huge USA tour and it has to be canceled because of lack of ticket sales. I'd love to see that loser Axel and his huge fucking ego completely destroyed.
You mean you didn't get your fill of Axl's ego being destroyed when everybody quit on him back in the mid 90s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog2112 View Post
How are shows at the Harbor? People on top of people or can you move around a bit?
How big was the crowd for GNR? Traffice getting out? Might go to Cooper next week
It's a really good location. Both the set up and sound are good. If you're close to the stage it looks like it would be a bit cramped but overall there's lots of room there and you can move around pretty well. There's a nice cool breeze off the lake so you're not getting all hot and sweaty. It actually makes watching a show a very comfortable experience.

I would say the crowd was around 6,000-7,000. The concert area itself looks like it can hold about 10,000. The traffic was fine getting in and out, no major slow downs really. Last year they had some problems with traffic backing up on the skyway but this year they came up with a decent plan to stretch the traffic out and make it flow decently. You should go to Cooper, if for nothing else then to at least experience what a show is like at this location. Plus, the tickets are only $20 so why the hell not?

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 06-06-2013 at 04:30 PM.