View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:04 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

With June 6th coming up tomorrow I felt like I needed to re-bump an old thread....

Man, I will cherish this concert for the rest of my life. Hands down, one of the best shows I have ever had the pleasure of attending. It was awesome being in the front rail right next to jeff hanneman for the first seven songs of the set. I ended up bouncing out of the front rail during the middle of "expendable youth" because it got way too fucking intense for me. I ended up chilling for the remainder of the show a couple of feet away from the rail, but still having a smashing good time.

With the recent passing of Jeff Hanneman it makes me have a new found love and appreciation for this epic concert. I had one of the best times ever and Slayer blew me away with their performance of my favorite Slayer record.

Seasons in the abyss was my first "old school" Slayer album and it ended up being my all time favorite from the band. It was such a treat to hear my favorite slayer album be performed right in front of my very own eyes. Tom, kerry,dave, and ESPECIALLY JEFF brought it to the fucking table. I remember jeffs guitar being omega loud and a bizzlian times louder than kerrys. It was awesome..

August 30th 2010 at the Long Beach Arena will always stay forever intact in my memory bank till the day i collapse and die.

I will cherish this show for the rest of my life.

R.I.P Jeff

r.i.p. slayer.

God damn i love how loud jeffs guitar is in this video. I'm very happy I was apart of this incredible show.

happy national slayer day. we love you jeff..

11/14 - Slayer