View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Born Again In Blasphemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
I saw you at the Decibel tour as well. I saw you in the pit for Napalm Death. I ran into the main floor to look for you as soon as Napalm Death finished. Sadly you disappeared like a ghost and you were no where to be found. It got pretty hectic in there for Cannibal corpse!

Oh by the way. In case I hadn't posted this before... I got into that show for the price of Five dollars. It's a really long story and i feel like it would be fitting for a post like this to made in the review section. Surprised treghet or no one else has posted a setlist for that show yet. Maybe when i get off my lazy ass I'll post a long ass detail rant on how the show went down for me. But to make it short...

I went to buy my ticket at the show only to find out it was completely and totally sold out. I ended up getting into the show for five bucks. I ran into elturtleboy who had to pay 35(or 30?) to some bouncer to get in.

Five dollars to see Immolation, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Qwel and maker(these were the rappers performing in the other room. It was my 4th time seeing them) is the best bang for your buck that i HAVE ever spent in my entire life.

This is motivating me to post a review with a giant story penned next to it.

Well, I would've posted a review for that show, but unfortunately the parts of the crowd I interacted with during that show ruined Napalm Death for me and I didn't even bother getting in there for Cannibal, I watched from afar. Next time I run into you I'd explain in more detail, but it's kinda hard to explain, I just felt like I was surrounded by complete idiots and dbags for the first time at a metal show in forever.