View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Born Again In Blasphemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
Be careful...

The one thing that sucks about losing weight is that some of your favorite shirts will be too big on you. I remember when I had to get rid of my green Napalm death Nazi Punks fuck off shirt which is a shirt that i have had many great memories with. It was a size XXXL. Back in the day I use to weigh 278 lbs. I am currently at 156 lbs and wear a size Large. Hell, sometimes medium.. oh, and I am between 6.1-6.2

Sucks that I had to throw away a lot of my favorite shirts. Sadly they were all at XXXL(celtic frost, hell hammer, Sadus, slayer, sepultura just to name a few)...

like i said...thats the one thing that sucks balls about losing weight.
I get what you're sayin, but I still have a looooooong way to go before I get to that point. I'm just baaaarely able to fit into my XL shirts for the first time in a couple years.

I bought XL Bolt Thrower shirts for extra motivation.

Luckily I've never had to buy XXXL. I was like 275+ in high school but wasn't buying/wearing metal shirts at the time.

But yeah that sucks that you had to throw away all those awesome shirts. My problem seems to be with these bigger shirts (XXL and above) the collars get stretched out waaaay too easily. I've had to throw shirts away just because the collars were completely annihilated and it was incredibly uncomfortable to wear them. I'm hoping the smaller sizes don't give in as easily. But all these shirts are made with cheap ass materials unfortunately.