View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:08 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I didn't say I didn't like their music. I said I don't like them. I don't care how good your music is, you treat me like an asshole when all I wanna do is support your music and give you promotion, I'm not a fan anymore.

And the Volbeat thing, again I have no qualms about their actual music, but they are fucking assholes and felt I was beneath them.

Why support something or someone when the artists basically tell you to fuck off? There is too many other great bands who deserve the same attention that would actually appreciate the sentiment.
I completely understand where you are coming from, dude. It is really shitty when you really really like a band, and when you meet them, or in your case interview them, and they treat you as if you are nothing and they give not a single fuck about what you have to say. Bands like that do not deserve the time of day. I am happy that when I have talked to Absu or Melechesh they were totally cool tome, and both are my favorite bands.

Although my band is still unsigned, underground, local, however you want to rank us, we still get a lot of messages on Facebook from people who like us (mainly me), and a lot of people come up to us after our shows and want to talk or just say good job. I don't shoot down a single one, I try to talk to everyone who has something good to say and everyone that loves my music. It can be a bit much at times, but it is still cool to know that although my band is unsigned that some people love us and treat us as if we are a big international touring band. Your fans are the people that make you, so you have to give them all the respect that they deserve.

(I'm not trying to show off or be cocky in my post, just wanted to give my $0.02 )

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com