View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 04:47 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Played two REALLY good shows over the weekend. Started off on Friday opening for Gorod. Really cool guys. Loaned half of my kit to their drummer since Kamikabe (the band providing the backline) dropped off the tour the night before. I enjoyed them a lot more than I expected. Wasn't too big of a crowd, but anything is good compared to the crowd of my last show with my side band opening for Sorcery. We debuted a brand new song which everyone seemed to love.

Then on Saturday we went down to Spanaway, WA (about an hour + south of Seattle) to play a Memorial Benefit for our friend BJ. He passed away after having a lot of health problems, so this show was to help raise money for his wife, and pay tribute to his life. Amazing turnout, good all day outdoor event, and it was probably the best we have ever played. Got to play longer then we expected, so we busted out a song that we haven't played since the Nile show back in March. Sold a shit ton of merch and had a great time.

Now we are preparing for our tour which kicks off a week from tonight in Spokane, WA.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com