View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 08:43 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I got Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition for my birthday a few weeks ago. I've heard how awesome Bioshock: Infinite is and wanted to play it but I figured I should play the first two first. And I heard they were great games. I blew through the first one pretty quickly and have to say I don't see what the big deal is. It looks cool and different but at the same time it's just a first person shooter. It actually looked a lot more cartoony to me than most games of the genre. And I'm not into the whole story being told via radio communication. I even played on easy because after the first few hours I wasn't having fun and just wanted to see how it ended. I'm starting Bioshock 2 now, not because I want to really just because I have it so what the fuck. In the end I have no real interest to play Infinite now.

I was going to play Final Fantasy V via the Final Fantasy Anthology package that came out for PS1 a few years ago. But there's a brutal glitch that causes the game to freeze when you go to save. I don't think I'll do too well playing through it and not saving so I had to forget about that. At least the glitch happened right at the beginning of the game.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation

Last edited by adamclark52; 06-02-2013 at 08:45 PM.