View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 08:48 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I like these shows to. Did you like the second season of American Horror Story? I thought it started off well but by the last handful of episodes it became a complete mess and I found myself looking forward to the season just ending so the embarrassment could just stop for the show. I love the first season though.

As for Game Of Thrones, I find I would like it more if there weren't so many slower, nothing moments in it. I get that they like to do slow build ups to the major stories but I find that there are many episodes where I can fast forward through half of it and still not miss anything important. Also, there are too many characters to keep track of and I find myself only caring about a handful of them. Finally, we need to see more of the White Walkers dammit!!
I loved season 2 of American Horror Story. I thought it was substantially better than the 1st season in every possible aspect and I had no beef with how it ended (it wasn't flawless, but it worked.) Season 1 I felt ended on a really weak note and the finale was downright embarrassing and didn't fit the tone of the rest of the season. I have a feeling next season will be even better with the stellar cast and the plot centered around witches in New Orleans.

I'm with you on Game of Thrones. The seemingly endless subplots and slow sections are the reason it's not one of my absolute favorite shows. The strength of certain story arcs are the reason I enjoy it so much, but there is definitely too much going on at times and a fair amount of boring characters I could do without.
9/28 Coheed

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/